Act Like Men by James MacDonald.
In many ways, our culture paints an unsavory and unseemly picture of manhood. The standard for how a man acts and conducts himself continues to be lowered. While some might see men’s roles as insignificant, God tells a different story. God says that men matter, and He’s appointed them to lead. Men fulfilling this role is vital to the health of our homes, churches, and society. Unfortunately, too many men follow the way of the world, instead of embracing the call of God. Instead of stepping up to their responsibility, they are stepping back.
In this six-session study, Pastor James MacDonald will challenge you to take hold of your God-given role. Through video teaching, group discussion, and personal Bible study, he will urge you to live out Paul’s instruction in 1 Corinthians 16:13-14:
Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.
These five phrases will serve as the foundation for you to be the man God calls, expects, and empowers you to be.
- Six interactive teaching videos approximately 4-15 minutes each in length.
- Practical follow through suggestions to guide men to apply Scripture to life.
- Challenges men to deepen their understanding of the Bible and what it means to be a man of God.
- Guides men in their responsibility to be watchful but also to trust God in all areas of life.
- Calls men to fight for what is true and revealed in the Bible as they lead others.